Jordan Sequillion has begun a series of articles dedicated to the education and understanding of the Archer’s arrow. This in depth look into each aspect of the arrow will give each reader a better understanding of how and why an arrow does what it does. The following is a list of these blog posts:
- Arrows – The Series (This time, it’s personal). – In this blog Jordan details the four major components of an arrow.
- Arrow Series – Part 2: Measurements – Jordan talks about how to measure for the correct arrow length.
- Arrow Series – Part 3: Draw Weight – Jordan talks about your personal Draw weight and it’s importance in selecting the proper arrow for you.
- Arrow Series – Part 4: Spine, Flex & Stiffness – Jordan talks about arrow spine and the effect that it has on the arrows flexibility and stiffness.
- Arrow Series – Part 5: Cutting Arrows – Jordan talks about the arrow cutting process and safety of a properly cut arrow.
- Arrow Series – Part 6: Fletching & Indexing – Jordan talks about the effects that your flechings have on your arrows and shot.
- Arrow Series – Part 7: Center Shot & Archers Paradox – The Title says it all. In this blog Jordan explains the Archer’s Paradox and the effect that it has on your center shot.
- Arrow Series – Part 8: Fine Tuning & Numbering – Jordan explains three tuning processes you can use to fine tune your arrow
For more about arrows, watch the Rasher Quivers Videos:
- Customize Your Arrows by Splicing Feathers for your Fletching.
- See Your Arrows Better With Fur Tracers
- Cresting with Rustoleum Craft & Hobby Enamel
- Ugly Ducklings
- Loose an Arrow, Lose an Arrow
- The Real McCoy: Fletching with Real Turkey Feathers
- How to Make Cheap but Effective Wood Arrows